Monday, January 4, 2010

Update: Accident in Taiwan

Hi Edwin and others,
I'll do a proper update later in the week on NOKs and incident reporting.

This week is a busy one for the Sentosa IR as it approaches IOC.

I took my cue from the fatal road traffic accident in Florida on 15 Nov 2009 that killed a 21-year-old air force Lieutenant. It appears that the Singapore Ministry of Defence (MINDEF) issued a news release as the visit to the museum was considered part of their military assignment.

The initial Channel News Asia report for the Taiwan accident was sketchy, though it did say that the serviceman sustained his injuries from two road accidents (hit by a van, then run over by a bus).

Long day ahead tomorrow.

3 comments:

Dahawk said...

Out of topic,

CJ,

i was wondering if you could help me out. I dont know where else to post this.

I'm Dahawk from militarynuts.com, i'm unable to post anything whatsoever as i tried to change my email address. I've clicked on the "resend email validation" many times but no email validation has been sent to me.

Pls advice. My account is "Dahawk"

Viper52 said...

Hi Dahawk, Viper52 here. I've approved the username of Dahawk_returns on milnuts. Hope its all good now.

Apologies to CJ for using his blog for this :P

Anonymous said...

Is this where I can buy fanclub t-shirts of Field Marshal Booeyman? I am a fan of his exposés!